Pages

01 May 2012

Austin Weekend - Part Three

Here are some pictures of the Omni hotel, the architecture was pretty amazing.  




An elevator shot of my two pretty girlfriends...


There was a wedding and a 'mens group' event from the college going on when we were leaving for dinner.  We shared the elevator with some college students and I asked what they were doing.  One guy responded that they were having a formal for his 'mens group,' so I said,'oh, a fraternity?' and he said no 'mens group.'  I was a little confused until his date said that it was a christian mens group.  Haha.

I also offered to take a group photo of a few couples in the lobby on the way out.  They had a Canon, so of course, I couldn't help myself.  I turned into photographer for a minute and one of the guys said 'wow - you are good at this.'  :)


We headed to yet another downtown type area about 10 minutes from 6th street to have pre-dinner drinks on a rooftop bar.  




The views, and the company, were pretty amazing.







We had a fancy dinner at Haddingtons and it was lovely.  I am a little bit out of touch with the fancy food world that LW and LB are in and laughed at the deviled eggs appetizer.  Apparently, it is one of the new hot trends.  I laughed because that is was my mom brings to all family functions by request.  We ordered some and my moms were much better :)








One last photo post soon...

No comments: