Pages

23 May 2012

Disneyland Trip - Part Five

We met up with the rest of the group for an early dinner on Thursday at the Rainforest Cafe.  I do love that restaurant and was excited to take Miss C there.  


It was quite a role reversal since Avery fell asleep on the walk over, usually Cambrie is sleeping in her stroller, so she was a little confused.


Cambrie enjoyed the individual attention from Papa, especially when she showed her a parrot and a froggie...



Cambrie enjoyed the 'storm' during the dinner, but she loved her ketchup dipped grilled cheese sandwich better.  She finally learned the joy of dipping sauces :)


After dinner we took the monorail into Disneyland and the girls just love it!





Then we hopped on Finding Nemo...I was worried that the girls might get scared, since some parts are a little dark and loud, but, as usual, they were troopers.


Later at the hotel, Damon gave Cambrie a bath and they played with her new Mickey Mouse dolls...I remember sitting on the bed playing with the toys that I got for Ryanne a few years ago.



No comments: