Pages

11 May 2012

Cambrie with a Keyboard and a Car

These days it is getting harder and harder to get any work (professional or personal) completed while C is awake.  What can I say, she is a busy little girl - much like her parents.  At this stage in her life toys aren't really very exciting.  She just wants to play with all the little parts of every day life...such as a wireless keyboard for my mac or the steering wheel in my car.   Here are some goofy images of my little doing what she does best...
 


Her serious face just gets me every time...


Both of us 'typing away'...

After the Cambra family easter dinner, I headed over to Diana and Will's wedding venue down the road to take a look with them.  Damon and C stayed in the car and this is what I returned to...



This sweet precious girl that is my daughter...

No comments: