Pages

24 May 2012

Disneyland Trip - Part Six

Cambrie and I had a rough rough night on Thursday night.  I thought that her bath before bed would get her calm and ready for a good nights sleep. But, it was the complete opposite.  She was wide awake and ready to party, much to my dismay.  I tried from 10 - 12 getting her to sleep in our room (while Damon slept away - guess she wasn't that loud to wake the neighbors - haha!)  Finally, in desperation, I took her for a walk until about 1 in the morning around the hotel parking lot.  

After all of that, guess what time she woke up in the morning?  The lovely early hour for 7 o'clock.  To say I was tired was an understatement.

So, I wasn't in the best of moods on Friday morning, but I cheered up after going on a few rides with my girlie, including Alice in Wonderland.


And Storybook Land.


Then we headed over to meet Minnie Mouse...Cambrie was SO excited!


And, she had a great time walking through her house as well...here she is sending an email :)


Then we headed next door to meet Mickey Mouse.  


The moment was extremely memorable and adorable beyond words.  She was squealing so much and was so excited.  She kept looking at him, then looking at us, then looking back at Mickey.  It was as if she was wondering if he was real :)



Love this family portrait :)




As we left Mickey's house, we headed to our stroller and saw Avery's stroller who had just visited with Minnie.  So, we headed back into Mickey's house to meet him again.  Mickey had already changed clothes by this time :)




Another great group photo :)




What a memorable morning...I felt like it was such a successful trip after C got to meet her favorite friend.  Much like my sister felt after Avery had the opportunity to meet her favorite Princesses.

No comments: