Now that my work schedule has been set (I now work Wednesday afternoons, Thursdays and Fridays), we have been able to fill our free days with regularly scheduled events. This include story time at the library on Tuesdays in Santa Rosa.
This particular week C wasn't too into the story time and I don't blame her, the librarian was a little bit of a dud and was reading books too old for the age range plus she didn't really sing any songs. So, we went over to check out a few new books.
I love how much C loves books. I loved to read when I was little, actually I was obsessed with reading, and I hope that my little one has the same obsession.
She is also obsessed with trains and we checked out a few new train books.
Noah joined us as well...look at how big our kids look at the table!
Afterwards we headed over to Morgan's house to play outside and enjoy the summer weather. Noah just loves being outside...look at that smile!
We got the kids ready to play with the water toys and C was a little perplexed...she couldn't figure out if she was supposed to have a bath or play in it...
But Noah showed her how to play...
Cambrie also enjoyed checking out Noah's chickens in the backyard...
At the end of the afternoon Cambrie finally went into the pool and she liked it :)
A quick little video of our cute kiddos at play...(with Morgan singing to get Noah's attention for a photo)
No comments:
Post a Comment