During our last morning in the park we all enjoyed the breakfast at the Plaza Inn on Main Street, I was really looking forward to it, since I had such a great time when I went with the Straub family three years ago. It is a great breakfast (plus all you can drink soda refills) plus a great opportunity to see several key characters. The girls were very excited and the pictures are just too cute!
Cambrie was such a little love bug with most of the characters, she just loved giving hugs and kisses.
This picture just makes me smile :)
Both of the girls wore their Minnie Mouse shirts for the occasion. Thanks Miss Morgan for Cambrie's blue shirt - we loved it!
I loved Tiger in high school (well I just loved him because Meredith loved Eeyore and I wanted to be cool too), so I asked to get a hug and a photo with him.
I was surprised at how loving Cambrie was with all of these characters that she didn't even know, like Tiger, Goofy's son and this mouse.
I am so happy that everyone had such a lovely time during our special breakfast, and I promise, Cambrie had the time of her life despite what the above picture might show :)
No comments:
Post a Comment