On Monday mornings Cambrie and I get to join Noah and Morgan at Kindergym, it is a My Gym type class put on through the Santa Rosa Parks and Recreation department. The kiddos had a great time exploring the new environment and pretty much ignoring one another (haha - love kids at this age, they are too funny when they are anti-social!)
See - antisocial kiddos...
C loved to climb, even though it made me nervous, I let her explore her surroundings and learn her boundaries. Thankfully, she was sturdy the whole time. And she loved it, so that is always a bonus.
At the end of the playtime we sang songs and played games with the parachute. I completely remember this from when I was little. Cambrie was timid about the parachute, but she loved the songs and bubbles, of course.
The only part of the parachute games that she liked was watching it go up in the air and then fall back down. Noah, on the other hand loved every second of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment