Pages

26 June 2012

Estelle's Birthday Party



Cambrie and I were invited to a second birthday party of my client turned friend's daughter, Estelle.  Clearly this mom knows how to have a party - can you believe this desert table?  The theme was lemons and pink lemonade and the decorations were perfection.  Cambrie was a little obsessed with the present table and kept going over to 'talk' to the owl on the bag that we picked out for Estelle's books. 



C was very shy during the party and kept on wanting to hold my hand (which I just soaked up with pride), but towards the end she found a cash register and couldn't stop playing with it.




One of her new obsessions is to take things out and then put them back in, I think that she restocked this lemon basket about 5 times while I was able to hold on an adult conversation for a few minutes.



No comments: