Pages

21 June 2012

Chuck E Cheese with Casen and Trenton

During the summer, Cambrie and I are watching Casen and Trenton on Monday mornings for a few hours while Michelle is working.  The first day that we watched them, Cambrie was still sleeping and the boys were waiting patiently for her to wake up to play.  When she woke up we all went into her room and she was a little shy at first, but quickly got over it.  After hanging out at the house and playing with her toys, we all headed to Chuck E Cheese.  I cannot believe that I took my daughter there at the ripe ol' age of 17 months, but she loved it.  I mean, loved it.  When she saw the sign outside she started squealing in her 'I see Mickey Mouse' excitement.  Too funny!


While the boys ran around trying to win a record amount of tickets, C and I explored the area.  I thought that she might be scared at the character show, but she liked it as well.



Casen was super sweet and wanted to take a picture with Cambrie in one of the machines...




These two are such good friends - it melts my heart :)



C loved playing a bowling game and we won a few tickets ourselves.




Where did the ball go momma?









Cambrie and I look forward to many more playdates with Casen and Trenton.

No comments: