After our time with Minnie and her Friends on Saturday we took my grandparents on the new Star Tours ride. It was fun going on a ride with them and experiencing the new ride - it was really good. And I loved sporting the fancy glasses too :)
These two are so sweet and just love each other so much - seriously they are even holding hands during the ride!
Afterwards, we headed over to California Adventure where my grandpa was excited to see a familiar sight - a gas pump :)
We took the girls on the new Ariel ride and they loved it. I loved it too, it is one of my favorite Disney movies.
First Cambrie went with my parents and she just held on to the lap bar like her little life depended on it.
One song that I do sing to Cambrie is the 'Look at this stuff' (not the official title, but I don't know what the real title it) from the movie and it seems like C recognized it during the scene in the ride.
Since the line was so short, we went on it again, but this time C got to go with Damon and I.
She loved it...look at that adorable face!
After Ariel's the rest of the group went on Soarin' while Damon and I took the girls to the carousel.
And then we played with the water which was possibly their favorite part of the day.
And then I did something very brave and took both girls by myself on the ride. They did great and were fabulous listeners. I felt so accomplished after the 90 second ride was over and the girls made it off in one happy piece.
Damon, Cambrie and I decided to take a hour to explore the kid section of California Adventure while the rest of the family ate lunch. While waiting in line Cambrie was either playing with the buckle on my backpack or giving kisses to the various Disneyland buttons we had collected. Each time she was Mickey it was like she had never seen him before :)
We went on about 4 rides in the little kid section, it was nice since the lines were short.
We also escaped the heat and let Cambrie be a kid and play in the water park area. She loved it. And hated leaving.
After drying off, Avery came to join us, so we let both of the girls play in the water. Much to my mom's dismay. Wait until I upload the video - haha!
We all went back to the hotel to rest for the evening on our last night in Disneyland. After getting some rest, the girls decided to play a little game of telephone using various pieces of baby monitors. It was hilarious. They were all having a full conversation with one another while standing within 5 feet of one other. Imagination at its finest :)
Last night in Disneyland is next...
No comments:
Post a Comment